Much easier to log in to the game now!
• Through launcher from royalquest.ru.
• Through the 1C Games application.
Primarily this has been done for those users who previously encountered technical issues with logging into the game via royalquest.ru – for example, problems with downloading updated versions of the game (due to some Internet provider limitations).
To continue playing your characters via the 1C Games application, you need to take a few simple steps:
1. Go to 1cgames.net and register an account (in any available way: via e-mail or proposed social networks).
2. If you have registered through a social network, you need to link and confirm your e-mail in order not to miss messages from the project team.
3. Go to your profile, to the section «Settings and security» and find there the Royal Quest icon and the button «Link Account».
4. You will be redirected to royalquest.ru to enter your account data and to confirm the synchronization between your 1cgames.net and royalquest.ru accounts. If you have already been authorised on the website, linking will be done automatically.
Please make sure that you are authorised with the correct account at royalquest.ru.
I won't be able to play through the launcher from royalquest.ru anymore?
You can continue playing via the royalquest.ru launcher. The 1C Games application is an alternative entry point to the game.
I already have a us.royalquest.com or royalquest.pl account linked to my portal game e-mail, can I synchronise my Russian account as well?
No, only one account can be synchronised with the portal profile. However, you can create a new account and link it to your royalquest.ru account.
I mistakenly linked the wrong royalquest.ru account to the 1cgames.net portal. Is it possible to fix it?
Yes, you can unlink your game account if necessary. You can do this also in the section «Settings and security».
Can I play via both the royalquest.ru launcher and the 1C Games application at the same time?
No, it is not possible to log in from two entry points with the one account at the same time.
Will I be able to re-link the account if I need to?
Yes, there is an unlimited number of times you can link and unlink your game account from the portal.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in this topic, contact the community manager directly in a private message, or contact technical support. Our experts will do their best to help you.
Have a nice game!