Game update (June 2)
In the upcoming update you will find small changes to the metagame, new collectible units, and more.
• Expanded unit characteristics have been added to the barracks, as in the comparison in the technology tree.
Gem 2 Engine
• The game has switched to using DirectX 11. Visually and functionally you will not notice any difference, but it is an important step for further improvements and optimization.
• Added Bazerville map variant without AI defense to the tournament lobby.
• Added a new collectible heavy tank of the 6th level "IS-2 Early". Early IS-2 tanks were equipped with a piston-type gun, which resulted in a low reload rate. Externally, the tanks differed in the design of the muzzle brake. For the reduced rate of fire the tank received reduced BR and KO.
• Added a new collectible medium tank of 5th level "M4A2 76 (W) Sherman". Differ from classic model by longer 76mm stabilized cannon and absence of anti-aircraft machine gun. Can be obtained for the first 2 places in the June league.
• Rifle damage increased by 10% at ranges over 20 meters.
• Adjusted sounds of 80-90mm caliber long guns.
• Optimized sound content to save disk space.
• Fixed a bug with making bots unable to use Nebelwerfer reactive mortars.
• Fixed a bug which caused units health value to appear incorrectly on the panel below the layout/portrait.
See you on the battlefields!