Game Update – August 26
Today, on August 26, a fresh update has been installed on the game server. You will find the changes in the interface, new models of units, bug fixes and many other things.
• Added new sounds when interacting with the following parts of the interface: list of commanders, echelons, barracks, technology, modal windows, statistics, friends and chat, campaigns, missions, list of awards, unit purchases and other purchases in the store.
• Changed the «Skip» button for skipping training missions: now it is more visible.
• Fixed errors in different training options (with or without passes to level 4).
• The windows for buying units and exchangers are given in general view.
• Slightly increased the size of the scroll area in some places, now echelons should be placed in the 1920x1080 monitor without scroll.
• Fixed the bug when clicking the «Play» button, it moved to the «Campaigns».
• Fixed bug with tank T-40 in training.
• Fixed several localization errors.
• Introduced the long-awaited commander patching. Now any changes of commanders are applied to all previously created commanders and any inconsistency slots rules is corrected by the interface. This means that it will no longer be possible to keep outdated slots that exceed unit or battle rating limits.
• Increased the battle rank of the attacking aviation.
• Removed damage to an ally from dynamite/grenade when detonated through a delay in a direct control.
• A unit that detonates a dynamite or grenade takes damage from them.
• Increased the efficiency of the AAW 61-K and ZSU-37.
• New model of howitzer B4.
• New model of Kübelwagen car (machine gun and transport versions).
• Fixed bug when camouflage bushes were not removed from cars on the move.
• Fixed English localization of the arrow with panzerfaust.
• Removed the machine gun from the SPG Ferdinand inventory.
• Added missing cartridges when guns 251/10 and 251/22 are fired.
See you in the game, commanders!
Latest News View All
Starting from 21:00 GMT on March 5 and up to 20:59 on March 7 the Premium Store will offer you Small Tsonokwa Boxes!
Maintenance on March 6 [30 minutes]
The game servers will be offline on March 6 for 30 minutes starting at 7 AM GMT/UTC.
Please mind that the transfer of your characters when you enter the game for the first time through the 1C application, may take up to 30 seconds. Please don’t break the process and wait until it will be over.
The process of merging the international server has been successfully completed, all accounts are available for playing. All your characters you can find in the game world Logrus.