Update: UI changes and new models
Today, on August 26, a fresh update has been installed on the game server. You will find the changes in the interface, new models of units, bug fixes and many other things.
• Added new sounds when interacting with the following parts of the interface: list of commanders, echelons, barracks, technology, modal windows, statistics, friends and chat, campaigns, missions, list of awards, unit purchases and other purchases in the store.
• Changed the «Skip» button for skipping training missions: now it is more visible.
• Fixed errors in different training options (with or without passes to level 4).
• The windows for buying units and exchangers are given in general view.
• Slightly increased the size of the scroll area in some places, now echelons should be placed in the 1920x1080 monitor without scroll.
• Fixed the bug when clicking the «Play» button, it moved to the «Campaigns».
• Fixed bug with tank T-40 in training.
• Fixed several localization errors.
• Introduced the long-awaited commander patching. Now any changes of commanders are applied to all previously created commanders and any inconsistency slots rules is corrected by the interface. This means that it will no longer be possible to keep outdated slots that exceed unit or battle rating limits.
• Increased the battle rank of the attacking aviation.
• Removed damage to an ally from dynamite/grenade when detonated through a delay in a direct control.
• A unit that detonates a dynamite or grenade takes damage from them.
• Increased the efficiency of the AAW 61-K and ZSU-37.
• New model of howitzer B4.
• New model of Kübelwagen car (machine gun and transport versions).
• Fixed bug when camouflage bushes were not removed from cars on the move.
• Fixed English localization of the arrow with panzerfaust.
• Removed the machine gun from the SPG Ferdinand inventory.
• Added missing cartridges when guns 251/10 and 251/22 are fired.
See you in the game, commanders!