Update: Training polygon
Today, on September 30, a fresh update has been installed on the game server. You will find a testing ground, bug fixes, and many other things.
• Added the task for receiving awards and discounts for the 30th air defense regiment (USSR and Germany).
• A coordinate grid has been added to the minimap.
• In the phase of preparation for the battle on the minimap shows the area in which it is permitted to call the troops.
• Improved the model of damage to artillery pieces. Now the penetration of armor-piercing projectiles and cumulative grenades into different parts of the gun will be guaranteed to cause damage or break the component.
• Added a testing ground — a place where you can safely test the equipment. To get to the polygon, go to the "Campaigns" tab, select "Training" and then one of the two polygons — with the equipment of the USSR and Germany. Polygon does not count the progress of tasks, as well as experience and silver are not issued.
• Added a new model for the M2A1.
Settings and balance
• The gain of points for the advantage (the first value in the points panel) is reduced by 15%.
• The combat rating of the M3A1 and Sd. Kfz. 251/1 armored personnel carriers has been lowered from 48 to 44.
• The combat rating of the M2A1 armored personnel carrier has been lowered from 63 to 53.
Work has begun on improving the sound engine. This update adds the first batch of improvements, namely:
• New gunshot sounds for MG-34 and MG-42 machine guns.
• New sound of the automatic gun of the Pz 1C tank.
• New sounds of 53-K, 20-K, Pak 35, Pak 41-le, 40mm Sa35, 40mm QF2 and Sk 18 guns firing.
• New sounds of some explosions.
• Fixed aiming of self-propelled howitzers on the map "Carpathians".
• Fixed the operation of reconnaissance aircraft on the map "Carpathians".
• Fixed a bug that caused some vehicles to move closer to the target when ordered to fire at a position.
See you in the game, commanders!