Update: New unit settings
Today, on November 11, a fresh update has been installed on the game server. You will find matchmaking improvements, new settings for some units, bug fixes, and much more.
• Added more templates to the matchmaker and balanced some existing ones.We will continue to monitor the template system and make changes to its settings.
• Added a new unit — Sappers (Veterans) which can be unlocked in the technology tree of the USSR and Germany. They are a support infantry, do not require a free logistics line (gas canister icon), have the skills of SMG infantry (Veterans) but without attacking grenades and without the possibility of capturing the territory . The inventory includes a mine detector, explosives, a smoke grenade and wire cutters that can be used to cut barbed wire. The squad is excellent for supporting an attack on an entrenched enemy with minefields. We plan to continue the branch of the Engineer-Sappers Troops in the future.
• Increased the number of mine rollers in the slot from 3 to 4.
• Increased the survivability of mine rollers by 300 HP (approximately 1 AT grenade).
• Increased the shot noise of SU-85 and SU-100 by 20%.
• Reduced the shot noise of Sdkfz 251/9 by 20%.
• Reduced the shot noise of Sdkfz 251/22 and Hetzer by 15%.
• Fixed the death of a crew of mine rollers by mine detonation.
• Fixed the bug with hotbar default settings, which made the order to camouflage the vehicles disappear.
• Sturmtiger's shells no longer detonate from hitting a tree.
• Fixed the bug with increased accuracy of AA guns through the order of camouflage.
See you in the game!