Men of War II: Arena. Update: graphics changes (July 28th)
In the upcoming update you will receive small adjustments to the metagame, new visual updates and general fixes.
- Improved comparison of units:
- Fixed errors in displaying the main weapon if a unit does not have one.
- The Compare button is unavailable if there are no units in the comparison.
- Fixed visual fixes for buttons and selections.
- The old comparison interface was disabled.
- Options for interacting with friends are arranged in order of frequency of use, renamed in easier to understand names.
- Fixed number of machine guns in equipment descriptions.
- Fixed the zero power of grenade launchers against tanks in the squad description.
- Reworked the engine rendering logic.
- This change is a prerequisite for future graphics changes.
- New model of smoke grenade.
- Redrawn some icons for guns.
- Fixed a bug that caused the voices of infantry not highlighted by the player to be faintly audible.
- Fixed a bug resulting in demasking when hit by an ally.
- Removed bouncing of smoke and signal grenades.