Game update (December 9)
Today, on December 9, a fresh update has been installed on the game server. You will find new settings, bug fixes, and much more.
• Added faction flags in the list of battles in the match statistics window. To make it clear, for example, for what kind of the 1 st tank regiment was played the battle.
• Discounts on premium units are now displayed not only in the store, but also in the barracks.
• Fallback order is now also available on enemy territory. In this case, the unit will start falling back, but it will be able to disappear only on its own territory after some time.
• To fallback a unit now must be invisible to the enemy. Chasing a unit or reconnaissance with special infantry can sabotage the retreat. The only exceptions are airplanes and support infantry of indirect control (medics, engineers and combat engineers).
• Removed the ability to instantly go into reserve if you send a unit from the edge of the map.
• Rifle weapons and grenades are no longer restored in the reserve. This fact closes the possibility to get an infinite number of sniper rifles or grenade launchers.
• Now only snipers can use sniper rifles.
• The fire radius of an elite sniper is now 2 times larger than the fire radius of other snipers.
• Changed the calculation of the sloped armor in relation to shots from anti-tank rifles. The counted value of armor was too high, and anti-tank rifles could not even penetrate the lightly armored tanks.
• Reduced recharging time of Flak 38 from 7.2 to 5 seconds.
• Reduced recharging time of Pz 35(t) tank gun from 4.8 to 4.05 seconds.
• The field kitchen can now be occupied and moved.
• Fixed display of MG-42 machine gun.
• Fixed the armor of the IS-2.
• Fixed track tension during the shooting of the Königstiger.
See you in the game!
Latest News View All
Spring in Royal Quest
We invite you to celebrate the advent of calendar spring. What's waiting for us in the game?
Maintenance on March 2 [2 hours]
The game servers will be offline on March 2 for 2 hours starting at 7 AM GMT/UTC.
Dev-blog: Updated Sound Engine
We are pleased to present you with the latest release of the Developer Diary. Today we will talk about the first iteration of the updated sound engine, which will appear in the game very soon
Men of War II: Arena
The Premium Store will offer you a 25% discount on Royal Blessing x14 and x30!